Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Arigato (Thank You)

Hi, guys!  Today I am sharing a tag I made for a friend.  My friend Ruth loves my tags, and so I thought I would make one for her this weekend.  She gave me a set of old cards that she wasn't using and didn't have a use for.  I turned one of them into this thank you tag.  It is a great Japanese image and so I used a Japanese sentiment to go along with it.


Supplies:
Stamps: A Muse, Unicorn White
Paper: Ranger Kraft Tag, Core-dinations
Ink: Unicorn White, Distress, Archival Black
Misc.: Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Gold Balls, Washi Tape, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle Dies

I was glad to be able to use the washi tape I was given by my sister-in-law. She picked it up when she went on a visit to her family in Japan.

I am entering this tag in the challenge over at:http://www.simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/ (Stamps you love but don't use).  I have never used this stamp set by A Muse. It has great images and Japanese sentiments.   I had big plans for it when I first bought it, but never found an occasion to use it until now.

Hope you have a great day!  Until next time!

5 comments:

Dan said...

Lovely tag Winnie, I'm sure your friend will absolutely love it :) Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great embossing for sure, but this stamped image is beautiful and so wonderfully colored! I love that is looks as if it's winter as well! Great sentiment too! Thanks so much for stamping with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

Marcy said...

Awesome tag!!! Love the beautiful image!

Journey of Life said...

I felt like you have just given me a reason to go back to Japan. Love your tag!

Unknown said...

I love how the reds pop! Great job Winnie!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!