Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Prize From Tim Holtz

Hi, guys! Remember the other day when I announced I was one of the winners of the December 12 Tags of 2012 by Tim Holtz?  Well, I wanted to share with you the prize that was so thoughtfully sent my way by Tim and Mario.



I was thrilled to receive it.  The vintage hotel label stamps are so cool looking and ones I did not own. I can't wait to get them inky.  I had a chuckle when I saw the Christmas adornments enclosed.  I had a stash of them and used them this year and was hanging on to the last charm in the pack.  I didn't want to be without them.  It is funny as I know I can get more, but for some reason it is hard for me to use some of my favorite supplies unless I know they are going to someone who will appreciate them.  So, now I am all set for next year!

Hope you have a fun filled day!  I am hoping to break some of these goodies out this weekend and I will share what I create with you soon!


10 comments:

Barb said...

That's so cool! Thanks for sharing it with us, and congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome prize package Winnie!! Enjoy!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you make!

Audrey said...

I can't imagine anyone getting something from you and not appreciating it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations they are cool!!!...


Irvina

MiamiKel said...

Congrats! Happy Crafting!! 0x0x

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Winnie! I know you will love using all those 'newbie stamps'. It is always fun to use something different and new. Your blog is always so sweet and interesting - God bless! Jan

Mandy said...

Congrats Winnie, what a fantastic prize, enjoy :)
big hugs Mandy xx

Ann said...

Nice prize! I know what you mean. I always save a card each year and I have a bunch of nicer tags from previous years. I really like unique gift tags - like the ones I have that you made : )

Unknown said...

Congrats! Lots of new fun stuff to play with! Can't wait to see what you make!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!